Ann Marie teaches a variety of classes in Chicago and surrounding areas. Here are the descriptions of regular offerings.
You may send payment by check to Ann Marie O’Malley 359 N. Addison Rd., Villa Park, IL 60181 or pay online with PayPal. (Please scroll to bottom for Energetic Transformation or Hara Line class info and PayPal)
Introduction to Healing Touch
Healing Touch is an energy therapy in which practitioners consciously use our hands in a heart centered and intentional way to support and facilitate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. You can learn about the Healing Touch Program plus a basic technique to clear, align and balance energy in an area of your body for relaxation and pain relief.
Ann Marie teaches this class by request. It’s a wonderful presentation suitable for friends and organizations.
Video Introduction to the Healing Touch Program
HEALING TOUCH Level 1
Villa Park, IL
Prerequisites: A strong commitment to personal growth
Cost: Varies, Single class $497 PayPal option 2 below (AHNA/HTPA member $447), Full Time Student w/ ID $297, Repeat student $247. ***Package discount of 20% available if you plan to take Levels 1-3 for $1197 or Levels 1-5, Certification for $2797 thru Healing Touch Program, (also includes 1 year membership to Healing Touch Professional Association)
Continuing Education: 16 Units for Registered Nurses and Licensed Massage Therapists
Open to anyone who feels called this healing method. Allows persons with varying backgrounds to enter, acknowledge their areas of experience and to further develop concepts and skills. A strong commitment to personal growth is required. Everyone receives a Certificate of Attendance.
Level 1 Objectives
- Describe the human energy system relation to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- Discuss energy principles basic to Healing Touch
- Assess the energy field and energy centers
- Identify a basic Healing Touch sequence
- Demonstrate specific intervention techniques used in Healing Touch
- Discuss applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
Level 1 Course Content
- Basics of chakras, energy system and energy field
- Meditation for centering and maintaining energy
- Principles and practice of Healing Touch
- Selected Intervention techniques: Basic Healing Touch Sequence, Magnetic Clearing, Chakra Connection (1 on 1, 2 on 1, self), Headache Techniques (tension, migraine & sinus), Ultrasound, Laser, Chakra Spread, Scudder (optional) and Mind Clearing (optional)
- Principles of self healing
- Development of the healer
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies
You may send payment by check to Ann Marie O’Malley 359 N. Addison Rd., Villa Park, IL 60181 or pay online with PayPal below.
Participant comments “Excellent Level 1 class! I really look forward to using what I learned!-PP” “Very empowering program. I think every provider should have these skills.-SD”
HEALING TOUCH Level 2
Villa Park, IL
Prerequisites: Healing Touch Level 1
Cost: Varies: $497 regular tuition or $247 for repeat student ** Bundle price for Level 2 & 3 is $798 thru Healing Touch Program, (also includes 1 year membership to Healing Touch Professional Association): https://htp.mykajabi.com/a/7160/iiuq2rKm Continuing Education: 16 Units for Registered Nurses and Licensed Massage Therapists
Participants gain specific skills necessary for more advanced practice. Emphasis on deepening skills, developing healing sequences for specific client needs and learning back and neck techniques.
Level 2 Objectives
- Review Level 1 techniques and connect the concepts to advanced skills
- Develop assessment and interviewing techniques
- Demonstrate a one-hour healing sequence for specific client problems
- Develop effective client/healer interactions and document the work
- Describe and practice selected back and neck techniques
- Describe specific techniques of various healers and modalities to include: Spiral Meditation, Back & Neck Techniques, Hopi Techniques, Modified Mind Clearing
Level 2 Course Content
- Advanced Techniques of Healing Touch
- Assessment process, interviewing, recording and documentation
- Client / Healer interaction
- Development of a healing sequence
You may send payment by check to Ann Marie O’Malley 359 N. Addison Rd., Villa Park, IL 60181 or pay online with PayPal Option 2 (or 3 if repeating) below.
Participant comments “Wonderful experience. Well engaged class with positive energy. A very effective learning/teaching environment!-DL” “Ann is very gifted! Thank you for your light & wisdom.-KK
HEALING TOUCH Level 3
April 29-30, 2023
Location to be determined.
Prerequisites: Healing Touch Levels 1 & 2
Cost: $497 PayPal option 2 below (AHNA/HTPA member $447), Full Time Student w/ ID $297, Repeat student $247. Continuing Education: 16 Units for Registered Nurses and Licensed Massage Therapists
Includes advanced skills to further develop perceptual skills, using a sequence of healing interventions, working with guidance, self healing, self development and a study of other healers and healing methods.
Level 3 Objectives
- Review holistic concepts used in daily living and explore applications to practice
- Experience healing from three roles: practitioner, client, and observer/coach
- Practice Hara Alignment, expansion of Core Star based on the work in Hands of Light
- Practice healing techniques of Etheric Template Clearing and Lymphatic Drain
- Demonstrate a full healing sequence using Chelation, Spinal Cleansing, healing 5th, 6th and 7th levels of the subtle body
Level 3 Course Content
- Advanced Healing Touch techniques
- Need for self-care in becoming a healer
- Healing philosophies of Barbara Brennan and other healers
- Practice Hara Alignment Meditation
- Participate in a full healing sequence
- Roles of practitioner, client, observer/coach
- Development of Higher Sense Perception
- Connecting with guidance
You may send payment by check to Ann Marie O’Malley 1600 Wildwood Ln, Darien, IL 60561
or pay online with PayPal Option 2 (or 3 if repeating) below.
Participant comments “Inspiring – try it, you have everything to gain! DH” “Amazing experience- MM” “Thank you for this beautiful, wonderful, out of the world, uplifting, powerful, peaceful and energetic experience! I am glad and blessed and grateful to be in your class. – GM”
ENERGETIC TRANSFORMATIONS (ET)
May 13-14, 2023 schedule
Prerequisites: Previous coursework in any Energy Healing (e.g., Healing Touch, Reiki, Quantum, Crystal, etc)
Cost: $397 (Option 1 below).
Continuing Education: All participants will receive a Certificate with 15 hours, Nurses will be awarded 15 contact hours by IBON provider #22 for an additional fee. Full attendance is required No partial credit will be given
What People are Saying About this Class
“This workshop has transformed my life.” “Very grateful for this information. I feel this is very important & vital piece to do in each healing session.” “The content is essential for anyone involved in the healing arts of energy medicine and body work!”
Enhancing Your Energetic Healing Work: As you progress through the levels of energy work, sometimes you begin to notice that the healing doesn’t hold, there are unusual blocks that can’t be removed, or your client is being pulled back to unwanted behavior. For yourself, there are times when you find yourself absolutely depleted when in large crowds or around electrical equipment. Ever wonder why, or what you can do about it?
Energetic Transformations will help you to find the energetic solution to each of these situations.
Hara Assessment and Repair
The Hara Line is a person’s energy lifeline. When this lifeline is damaged because of breaks, leaks, or blocks in the line of flowing energy, a person cannot maintain energy flow to facilitate healing.
Just as different professions require different protective procedures, as healers, we do too. Medical professionals require gloves, masks, and other garb. As energy workers, energetic protection seems to be what is needed. It is not only important to ground yourself, but to make sure that we create an energy force field around ourselves and our clients to deflect energy that is too intense or not in our best interest.
Learn how to build physical, spiritual, electromagnetic, and other protection through different energies and techniques.
Aberrant Attachment and Releasement
Aberrant energies can enter, and remain in the field of one who has lowered vibration due to illness, surgery, accident, alcohol, drugs or other causes. These energies will stay, even after the host has returned to normal life. These energies can absolutely affect the physical, mental, emotional or spiritual life of the one affected.
Learn to energetically assess these energies in the client’s field, and help them return to source. You will become a part of the team using the Golden Net to safely release these energies. This often relieves unexplained symptoms in your clients.
Chakras become unbalanced and damaged from many physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual causes. You will learn when a chakra needs manual repair, and specifically how to do it.
Events, and people from any time in our past can form cords that hold them to us. Some are healthy, and others keep us in our past and prohibit self-healing. We will discuss this content and techniques to release the unhealthy ones.
Energetic Transformations Course Content
- Hara Line
- Causes of compromises
- Quantum repair
- Chakras – Assessment & Repair
- Fields – Assessment & Repair
- Protection (physical, energetic, spiritual)
- Causes of Mental/Physical problems
- Energetic Attachments
- Techniques to Remove these causes
- Working with the Healing Team
- Golden Net
- Removal of Negative Intention
- Quantum energy tools
Most of this information is new and has not been presented before the publication of the class text Energetic Transformation, by Kathy Sinnett, RN.
A common remark heard from workshop participants is that they feel transformed by this workshop.
This class is definitely the next step in your development as an effective healer! Please let me know if you would like to host a class in your area!
HARA LINE WORKSHOP
May 7, 2023,
Prerequisites: Previous coursework in any Energy Healing (e.g. Healing Touch, Reiki, Quantum, Crystal, etc)
Cost: $247 (Option 3 below)
Continuing Education: 8 Hour Certificate will be provided, (Nurses will be awarded 7.5 contact hours by IBON provider #22 for an additional fee). Full attendance is required No partial credit will be given
I will share concepts and details related to:
*Hara structure and it’s three nodes: Point of Individuation, Soul Seat and Tan Tien.
*Learn about key phrases that clients may say that indicate a dysfunction in their Hara Line or 1 or more of their Nodes.
*Assess all aspects of energy flow thru the Hara Line and Nodes
*Support areas that require assistance.
Concepts will be explored thru lecture, meditation, breath, and healing exchanges.
Student Comments:” I have noticed a huge shift in myself!” “Family drama didn’t take me off course; huge! “JB
To register please email me with your interest.
You may mail a check to Ann Marie O’Malley, 359 N. Addison Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181
or use link Option 3 below